Alright, I officially declare that my ‘holidays’ are over. It’s a little over a month before I fly and 1 day less than 2 months before my school officially starts. I’ve got so much to catch up on and I’ve definitely ‘declined’ as a person.
I need to:
– Improve my handwriting
– Restore my grammar and language abilities and stop lazy-typing and lazy-speaking (It’s going to be hell for me in law if I were to continue this way. So peers, if you’re reading, do remind me if I ever fall back to such habits. Oh, actually, I just did. Sigh, I will stop using slang and mindless words to replace what I really mean to say.)
– Re-program my mind. This is a very broad term, yes. If you do see me around nowadays, I think you’ll know what I mean. I really lack rigour in my thoughts, I can’t bring myself to think about things, I’m basically just have this lazy and resort-island-vacation attitude towards everything. I also have a warped sense of time and I think that I have all the time in the world and days melt into each other and I seem to have no care for anything in the world. And I’m not even working, like most of my peers. I’m a real-lazy bum. It sounds like the good life, but not really. I realised that a ‘good life’ is challenging and fulfilling. I didn’t use ‘but’ because hey, they aren’t mutually exclusive in the first place. Basically, I’m rotting. And I’ve become rather simple-minded and one-tracked. etc. etc. etc. I’m going to work on all of these. I’m going to borrow less simple-minded books later, law books probably and am going to survey my curriculum and read generally on some of the things featured in it and think about things etc. I’m also going to finally write on my future law blog. I’m going to make things happen, finally. No more hanging around, lazing about the days.
– Survey my possessions and sort out things that I can bequeath to certain people before I leave for an abominably long time.
– Handle my ‘farewell’ details— I’ll not elaborate on here. But isn’t it funny? Farewell. Fare well. One will fare well in farewells.
– Start sorting out things that I want to bring away. Purchase things that I need.
– Fix my hair. I think it just got a little too boring for me again. But I don’t think I’m allowed to dye or do anything crazy to it at the moment so I’ll fiddle around with my scissors a little etc. We’ll see.
Here’s a good folk: