1. You’re walking along the sandy roads in a city by the desert, when all of a sudden you stop moving. You look down and notice you’re sinking into quicksand! What do you do?
Become one with the quicksand, what else.
2. You’re visiting your aunt up in Kansas, you go to the store by yourself to buy something to entertain yourself and you notice a tornado approaching, and it’s pretty close. What do you do?
I’ll ring my aunt up immediately and have her join me. A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved.
3. You’re learning how to drive your car and all of a sudden it goes all out of control, what do you do?
Look around calmly and ram it into a red car. (I have a strong personal feud against those red sirens)
4. You’re at the very top of a building and all of a sudden an earthquake starts. What do you do?
Oh, how very ground-breaking, not to mention, what a ground-shaking phenomenon it is!
5. You’re making dinner for the family and all of a sudden the stove lights on fire and your whole kitchen starts burning. What do you do?
I would tiptoe through the backdoor.
6. You’re babysitting a little kid at the beach when all of a sudden they start flailing their arms and you can tell they are drowning. You don’t know how to swim yourself though! What do you do?
Didn’t it die 10 minutes ago from food poisoning?
7. You’re home alone and you hear someone enter the house through a window, you go to see who it is and a scary man pops out from behind and puts a gun to your head. What do you do?
That would probably be my partner you’re describing, my dear.
8. After a wild night of partying you wake up in the morning next to someone you don’t remember. What do you do?
Get myself checked for Alzheimer’s.